Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Customer Operations is embarking on an exciting and transformational journey called Customer Operations 4.0 (CO4.0). A key element of the transformation is to establish ways of working that unleash our talent and ensure we continue to accelerate towards our mission of being able to deliver a market leading Customer Experience and business value, at an affordable cost.
Key to this is the creation of a number of agile Transformation Crews (T-CREWS) that will work using SCRUM methodology to deliver efficiency and value adding projects using dedicated and focused resources. These teams will need coordination, coaching and overall steer to help deliver the Customer Operations transformation, and this will be the principal accountability of the Senior Transformation Lead - to help support the T-CREWS in delivering their projects.
• Creating and nurturing a transformation community across T-CREWS and operational teams;
• Allocating T-CREW resources to different SCRUM Projects/teams in coordination with operational teams and other Transformation Leads;
• Customizing and delivering a strong Change and Engage Programme across the region/function as part of the CO4.0 journey;
• Effectively prioritizing the requests for agile resources and challenging the need as appropriate;
• Ensuring the T-CREWS operate in a way that supports the Operational Teams, creating a “one team" mindset across the region.
• Working closely with their GM to ensure priorities and projects are aligned with global initiatives through their connection with equivalent Transformation Coaches, Product Owners, etc.;
• Identifying and driving data analytics and Artificial Intelligence initiatives, including capability building and securing appropriate support (data engineers, data scientists, etc.);
• Collecting and reporting agreed KPI’s and metrics related to SCRUM Projects;
• Acting as Line Manager to T-CREW members to coach, challenge and support as necessary.
• Supporting their General Managers in delivering the CO4.0 transformation.
• This role will support the delivery of the ERA targets (~$50m Opex)
• Team of approx. 50 FTE, with 5-7 direct reports
• Working with global and regional Customer Operations teams
• Work with broad range of business partners and functions including: Retail, OtD, Shell Fleet Solutions, Credit, Lubricants, HR, Tax & Legal, Digital
- Proven experience in managing diverse teams;
- Proven strong experience of leading Transformation initiatives/projects
- Experience in agile ways of working (i.e. SCRUM);
- Strong relationships building and stakeholder management skills to ensure the transformation journey is well embedded in the respective Region/function;
- A proven track record in Project Management;
- Strong Change and Engage skills;
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects