Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Junior Screening Analyst with Russian
Work location: Shell Energy Campus, Czerwone Maki 85
The Group Screening Service (GSS) team provides a third party screening service to the Shell Group to assess counterparty risks related to money laundering, bribery corruption, tax evasion, trade controls including terrorist financing or other related financial crimes. The GSS Junior Analyst will learn the fundamentals of GSS and develop their ability to process screenings, under the guidance of a GSS Senior Analyst.
Ensure that all screening activities assigned to you are performed to specified quality standards and within agreed timescales.Requirements:
Undertake research into counterparties and/or risk entities using a combination of publicly available and commercially licensed IT tools and data sources. Collate the results of your search in the specified manner and retain evidence as required.
Analyse and interpret your results to come to a conclusion that gives direction, advice and guidance to the business.
Communicate with all stakeholders in a precise and concise manner.
Take responsibility for specific parts of business process areas delegated to you.
Adhere to your own, and actively support the team in their adherence to records management, screening evidence retention and email communication
Contribute to and participate in specific projects (when required).
- General understanding of Trade Controls, Anti-Money Laundering & Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy, know-your-customer process
- Third level qualification Legal, Finance or Business related would be an asset
- Professional experience in a sanctions screening role working in a Medium to Large organization would be an asset
- Excellent analytical, process & project management skillsNumber of Vacancies:
- Significant attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Very good written and verbal communication in Russian
- Ability to work well under pressure & prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a global, matrix environment that spans multiple legal entities & teams
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple conflicting priorities, timelines & stakeholders
- Computer literate (MS Office: advanced Excel and Word).
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of
the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Shell is an Equal Opportunity