Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
- Complete all indirect tax - related accounting activities upon which indirect tax returns depend, including control checks of transactional data to identify any errors or anomalies,
- Work with Financial Transaction teams to ensure that errors are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken to minimize the likelihood of similar errors in future,
- Ensure all indirect tax related corrections and adjustments are entered correctly in the ERP system,Reconcile VAT, excise duty, and other indirect taxes,
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurately indirect tax returns to the Indirect tax Authorities,
- Prepare Intrastat reporting,
- Support indirect tax reviews and statutory audits,
- Provide MIT process advise in case of changes in the system set up, close cooperation with Super Users in case of system issues,
- Ownership for all compliance aspects within assigned scope- including SOAR, CCI, Controls, Metrics.
- Min. 2 years experience in accounting/ finance,
- Working knowledge about VAT, excise duty and other indirect taxes,
- Experience of using a major ERP system such as SAP, SUN, JDE, Oracle, PeopleSoft,
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and MS Outlook,
- English C1,
- Customer&improvement focus,
- Analytical skills,
- Attention to details,
- Ability to work under time/quality pressure,
- Cooperation with many stakeholders.
- Acquiring and constantly updating knowledge about local indirect tax-related regulations, process, and business.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects