Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Opportunities in Global Procurement Team
There has never been a more exciting time to work in the energy industry.
Start your career at Shell!
Your colleagues say your knack for negotiations and commercial mindset are remarkable?
You possess also high communication and analytical skills… keep reading!
- Manage a portfolio of purchase contracts,
- Build strong relationships with internal business partners and external suppliers,
- Take part in negotiations of commercial and legal terms and conditions,
- Process and execute contracts in the systems, maintain Purchase Orders (PO),
- Provide commercial and Requisition to Pay (RtP) advice to business partners,
- Identify process improvement opportunities,
- Negotiation and Supply Chain Management training
- CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply) certification sponsored
- Gaining insights in the Oil & Gas as well as New Energies business models
- Becoming experts in categories such as New Energies (Winds, Solar, New Fuels and Integrated Energy Solutions), Chemicals, Logistics, Rotating Equipment, Static Equipment, Materials, Decommissioning and restoration.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (e.g. in engineering, economy, law, logistics)
- Around 1 year of professional experience
- Fluency in English
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Ability to make decisions and execute them with a support of your business partners
- Eye for detail and analytical skills
- Understanding of procurement tactics and contract law would be an advantage
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects