Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
In Payroll & Compensation Data Specialist role you will be part of the Global IMTC Team that delivers world class performance in terms of timeliness, accuracy and compliance in all countries that we operate in related to global expatriate compensation data reporting process.
Do you want to work in a virtual and diverse environment, across a wide range of stakeholders at all levels in the various functions/line of businesses/countries?
P & C Data Specialist works on enhancing the employee experience with respect to international mobility tax compliance policy, authorization for tax filing services, and investigating any related employee specific concerns.
On that role you will:
- Be accountable for the successful execution of the E2E Authorizations and Global Data Collect process,
- Work in close conjunction with the Global Data Collect Supervisor to drive performance delivery at high standards in your capacity as the subject matter expert with respect to the Global Data Collect process,
- Oversee and guide data gathering procedure for the multiple countries in a timely manner, including acting as SME (Subject-Matter Expert) and escalation point interacting with HR Operations, Payroll managers, Finance, HR focal points, etc.,
- Drive E2E Operational Excellence through elimination, standardization, simplification and automation (ESSA) where possible,
- Work in strong partnership with other workstreams outside of the IMTC organization including Employment Tax, International Mobility Policy, HR Operations, Payrolls, 3rdParty Tax Service Providers, and Finance Operations,
- Coordinate all phases of the operations within the team to ensure efficient services delivery that meets all employee and stakeholders requirements,
- Be responsible for executing operational controls.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience working in International Mobility, Employment/Expatriate Tax, Compensation, Payroll or Finance,
- Proven capability in enhancing the employee and line manager experience in all interactions,
- Ability to work in a complex, global environment with multiple stakeholders (incl. 3rd Party vendors),
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Advanced use of Data Management software to support Data Analytics,
- Knowledge and experience of relevant data privacy protocols and procedures, in accordance with regulations and compliance,
- Experience in standard capabilities of International Mobility Tax Tools, Assignment Pro or other similar SaaS applications is a plus,
- Act proactively, demonstrate discretion in knowing when to escalate issues, keeping relevant people informed when appropriate and exercising a proactive sense of responsibility.
- Adaptability and flexibility are essential - demonstrating initiative with regards to forward thinking and planning.
- Employment Taxation (Expatriate Tax) experience preferred but not mandatory.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects