Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Creative Solutions operates as a global in-house creative agency for Shell. We are communications specialists proficient in three core disciplines (design, film, events), crafting powerful content for 140 countries. We are responsible for the creation of a wide range of creative assets and projects – from delivering our iconic “Make the Future” festivals around the world to producing world-class films, digital, social and print content for a huge variety of channels. We strive for effective, standout creativity in everything we do, by being at the forefront of new and innovative developments in the disciplines we cover. We aim to deliver creative solutions which help our Shell partners to achieve their business and functional goals. To achieve this, we need the best creative talent available.
More about us: http://csportal.shell.com/
As a Creative Account Manager, you will manage the end-to-end process on a variety of projects. You will focus on design, with the ability to pivot across other disciplines such as digital or photography. You will be required to manage projects ranging from small campaigns, effective presentations, digital apps, brand projects and marketing materials, through to more complex multi-channel campaigns. You will be responsible for the sound planning, organising and executing of these projects through external and in-house agencies/studios. You will be the interface between our internal clients and our agencies, making communication and organisational skills particularly important. Strong financial skills are also essential, as you will be responsible for budget accountability on the projects you own, meeting specific financial KPIs.
Joining Creative Solutions will provide you with the opportunity to be part of a team able to take any creative brief and transform it into something truly special that is the best the market can offer, at a competitive price. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow as part of a collaborative global team. We offer varied and exciting global and local projects, across a wide range of disciplines.
Whats’s expected of you:
- Sound planning and budgeting skills along with extensive project management experience gained in-house or with a creative agency, with a proven track record in marketing communications.
- Able to translate a creative brief into a vision, objectives, activities, tasks and outcomes.
- Able to judge creative work, able to coherently argue the case for or against, based on the brief and factual accuracy.
- Confident communicator with the gravitas to discuss and liaise with a range of different individuals, including your peers, internal stakeholders and our roster agencies.
- Energy, commitment and a desire to learn in the evolving creative industry. A passion for making great work and bringing organisational flair to the team.
- Live the vision and values of Creative Solutions, continually driving functional excellence and promoting our services and benefits.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Dutch language would be an asset
- Ability to work in virtual and multicultural team environments.
- Extensive project management experience working in other large companies or fast-paced agencies is essential.
- Budget management, including controlling project budgets and aiming to deliver savings.
- In-depth experience and a proven track record in Design, including but not limited to additional knowledge and expertise in other disciplines, such as: Brand, Print, Event Management, Effective Presentations, Film, Photography, Digital and Social Content.
- Ability to manage projects within a wider range of channels which supports the delivery in Design.
- Strategic thinking and good stakeholder management skills across all levels.
- Experience in delivering multiple projects of all sizes and complexity.
- Third party and supplier management, such as creative agencies.
- Multitasking and delivering to strict deadlines.
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects