Hedge Fund Solutions Specialist - Asset Management
Job Reference #
Are you great with numbers and have sharp analytic skills? Are you detail-oriented, precise in your working style and motivated to understand interdependencies and to question them?
To strengthen our team we are looking for new colleagues who will support us building out our presence working in the following main areas:
• Processing of fund valuations and transaction entries as well as reconciliation of prices and positions with various custodians and administrators
• Verification of valuations and ensuring that those are in compliance with the associated product valuation policies and guidelines
• Verification of the net asset value calculations and sign off on product balance sheet and profit and loss statements
• Maintenance and monitoring of product guidelines
• Preparation of cash flow projections
• Monitoring product credit lines
• Tax and Regulatory reporting support and review
• Preparation and verification of client reports and presentations
You will be working in the team responsible for the oversight of registered funds, private funds and mandates across traditional and alternative trading strategies. The team is tasked with ensuring that the accuracy and quality of data and reporting produced both internally and externally, meets all requirements. You will initially primarily be supporting products managed by the Hedge Fund Solutions business globally with the opportunity, as part of a larger team, to work on other investment areas. UBS Hedge Fund Solutions is one of the world’s largest hedge fund intermediaries and, acting as a fiduciary, offers a wide range of hedge fund investment solutions and advisory services to institutional and private clients. Working within a global team of product controllers, this role offers candidates a great opportunity to gain exposure to the hedge fund industry, support a dynamic business, build relationships globally and support one of the world's premier alternative fund managers.
• A good head for figures and pay attention to details
• Financial background and experience in fund accounting is an advantage
• Bachelor degree with subject focus on finance or accounting preferred
• A high level of personal responsibility and an independent, proactive working approach
• Solid Excel skills
• Integrity, loyalty and great team spirit
• Able to communicate fluently in English both written and verbal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.