Frontend Software Engineer - Client Lifecycle Management
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack in turning complex requirements into simple designs? Are you passionate about bringing systems to life, and have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Are you ambitious, highly motivated and looking for a chance to enhance your skills?
• passionate in User Interface development, able to create elegant and sophisticated interfaces
• working with User experience teams and bringing best practices and technologies to create excellent & consistent application experiences & performance for the users
• design and implement ambitious and UI rich applications with modern web technology
• collaborating within a high-performing, delivery-focused team to provide better integration of different layers of the application
• sharing knowledge and code generously within the internal developer community
IB IT Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
As part of this domain we are responsible for implementation and maintenance of a set of the interconnected applications, which are being intensively used by multiple business users and should provide best user experience in order to facilitate easy and fast flow of the business processes. Therefore we are looking for an experienced front-end developer who would be not only focused on the implementation of the user requirements but who would also bring best ideas and practices to constantly improve the UI of the applications. Our applications (Client Lifecycle Management Tool and Data Portal) are being developed with Angular framework, which gives opportunity for the developers to get solid practical experience of usage of the relevant technologies .
• expertise in modern JS frameworks (preferable Angular 6 with TypeScript)
• You are comfortable with RxJS
• CSS pre-processor experience (HTML / CCS3 / SASS )
• REST API
• Agile \\ Lean development processes
• responsive web applications
• NgRx or Redux (Nice to have)
• focused on quality from front to back of the life cycle
• eager to write high quality code covered with tests
• results driven - able to deliver good quality accurate solutions to tight time-scales
• an excellent communicator
• quick learner
• able to prioritize
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.