HR Communication and Knowledge Management Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone who can help us with:
- Ensuring HR knowledge content is easy to find, relevant and consumable - contributing to a positive client experience (including editing content, proof-reading, copywriting, improving formatting, and optimizing search results, etc.)
- Supporting our Content Owners and Subject Matter Experts in reviewing, rewriting and publishing of content
- Using tools and systems in place to monitor and measure the effectiveness of content and using analytics to pinpoint actions that enhance content and results
- Overseeing HR portal to ensure a client friendly and consistent employee experience – develop marketing and communications to increase utilization by our clients globally
- Creating compelling presentations to influence stakeholders, incl. telling stories with data and numbers
- Preparing consistent UBS and HR brand-aligned communications for HR Advisory
- Coming up with ideas to help improve our HR self-service
- Digitizing HR content, wherever possible
You'll be working in the global HR Advisory function. We are at the heart of HR - our HR Advisory teams provide HR support and advice to all of our employees globally. We’re making sure that our UBS employees have easily accessible, simple and engaging HR content at their fingertips.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, knowledge of another language (French, Italian or German) would be an asset
- Copywriting, proof-reading skills, or internal HR communication experience
- Experience working across multiple teams and functions globally to create alignment
- Excited about new systems and bringing innovation to the HR content space
- Ability to carefully engage, interact with, and influence HR stakeholders and clients
- Needs a structured thinker, able to think strategically and practically to be able to implement and make things happen
- Collaborative, self-starter with an inquisitive mind-set, needs to have drive and take ownership for delivering
- Excellent analysis skills – able to use data and articulate a compelling story
- Proficient with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel. Strong affinity to technology, ability to fully leverage various tools and applications
- Experience with digital HR transformation, digitalization of HR advice would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.