In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support/coordinate engineers’ daily activities for a leading health technology company.
You are responsible for
- Coordinating and supporting remotely engineers’ daily work
- Monitoring and managing tickets in mailbox and internal systems
- Preparing data for Daily Management
- Supporting customers remotely as part of Remote Support Team in Competency Center
You are a part of
Dedicated and highly-qualified professionals in the Competency Center based across the CEE region.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying/graduate towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) – preferable technical studies, for example, biomedical engineering
- Good communication skills - crucial for being part of a virtual team and supporting our customers
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload
- Good coordination skills - good organizational skills, task and result oriented rather than supervised working environment
- Knowledge of foreign languages – min. B2+
- Computer literacy (MS Windows, MS office) is essential
- Availability – at least 32 hours per week
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
In return, we offer you
- Paid internship in our Competency Center
- Flexible working hours
- Intensive learning on the job through real experience that will allow you to accelerate your growth
- Fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment
If you would like to join us please send your CV in English.
We kindly inform we will contact only chosen candidates.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)