In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join a company that offers meaningful solutions which enhance people’s lives all over the world. We challenge and empower you to make the most of your talents while working in an international team.
You are responsible for
- Support Risk Management team in communication across organization
- Supporting activities in global projects with stakeholders located in different markets
- Working with procurement tools and apps for risk assessments
- Verification of the content received from the functional network
- Data preparation for load into systems
- Managing requests in line with available guidelines
You are a part of
Procurement Governance Team and you have possibility to help further improvement of processes and tools related to Risk Management within global organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University degree (Economic or Business-related studies would be an asset)
- Available at least 25h/week (preferably >30h/week)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Fast learner and team player
- Ability to focus on details and quality of data
- Excel intermediate knowledge (preferably Access)
- Very good communication skills
In return, we offer you
- Paid 6 months internship based on civil contract
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to use English in everyday activities
- Work with passionate insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experience
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- Fast-paced oriented work in international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)