In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work at Philips and that is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
You are responsible for
- Supporting purchase to pay process (PTP) in Philips
- Providing relevant reporting, validate data and analytics
- Initiating and participating in projects or actions to improve the overall performance quality of the PTP process
- Monitoring the execution of the entire purchase to pay process
- Daily cooperation in multinational environment
- Ad- hoc activities connected with PTP matters
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of at least 2nd year of Bachelor Degree studies (ideally related to Finance and Accounting, Economy, etc.)
- Fluent level of English is essential
- Finance understanding or an interest in accounting area would be a great plus
- MS Office applications, including Excel intermediate knowledge
- Analytical mind with an eye for detail
- Available at least 30h/week (preferably >40h/week)
In return, we offer you
- Paid 6 months internship based on civil contract
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to use English in everyday activities
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)