As an EU MDR Quality Inspector, you will be working in the Markets Supply Chain to support the EU MDR verification activities on behalf of the Philips Markets organization. In this brand new role, you contribute to strengthening the Philips Markets operating in compliance with the EU MDR regulation and support our commercial supply chain in delivering the right products at the right time to our customer.
You are responsible for
- Handling the verification of the new process implemented in Philips related to EU MDR regulations
- Preparing and executing systematic review and inspection of verification records for both functional as well as non-functional aspects (including analysis and submission of deficiencies).
- Providing proactively feedback to GBS management and Business Units, based upon the inspection outcome.
- Assisting to resolve issues and/or help to improve the Market Verification process to be more efficient and effective.
- Pro-actively communicating to (internal) customers in a clear and customer centric way.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Preferably 1+ years of relevant experience in a Medical Device, Pharma or other regulated industry.
- Preferably basic understanding of medical device regulations and quality standards would be an advantage
- Audit training / experience is preferred
- Advanced user of MS Office (e.g. Excel), SAP ERP, and Business Objects.
- Be accurate, having an eye for detail and experience with reviewing and inspecting (quality) records.
- Ability to communicate well, verbal and written in English.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)