In this role, you have the opportunity to support the Order Management teams globally in their day to day work and to drive performance by providing the valuable insights in the process and process outcome. With this, you increase value to customer and business.
You are responsible for
- Develop and maintain global harmonized order management performance metrics
- Support OM operations by developing and maintaining relevant alerts and process performance insights
- Outsource the transactional activities in reporting and manage this with the ‘third party’ provider
- Act as Key user / Business process expert for Axosoft, acting as a filter/first entry point to assess, prioritize and eventually execute changes
- Working closely with Global OM Hubs, SCE, Process engineering, OM Operations and MFC’s to keep reporting and alerts up-to-date and aligned across the teams.
- Provide necessary master data insights relevant for managing an order
- Provide E2E order visibility physically and financially from order booking to revenue recognition
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Experience with Axosoft, Business Objects, Access, Excel
- Experience with SAP MP1 and commercial order management
- Bachelor or Master degree Master Degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years working experience in Supply Chain Management / Analyst environment.
- Have an analytical and process driven way of working with the integral view of the process
- Are customer focused with a results driven, hands on mentality
- Project and change Management skills.
- Experience with application of Lean in an office environment
- Fluent in English
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)