In this role, you have the opportunity to
work at Philips and that is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Key areas of responsibility
- Factory Cost Price (FCP) calculation for Rolling Forecast (RoFo) process with end to end responsibility on all relevant activities/ Finished Goods and Key Module Pricing, duty cost calculation, asset calculation,
- Master data maintenance (i.e. Bill of Materials (BOM), info records) for Late Customization Center (LCC) scope to support New Product Introduction and Running products,
- Control and monitor supplier costs related to inventory (Key Module and Finished Goods), scrap, and obsolescence process,
- Internal Control System (ICS),
- Support Stock Management/ Scrap, Rework and Obsolescence,
- Supporting Business Review activities including Monthly Business Review (MBR) and Quarterly Business Review (QBR).
- Pre-calculation of product cost-price during the development phase in close collaboration with cost engineering,
- Material prices (on factory and supplier level),
- Third-party supplier Value Added Services (VAS) pricing,
- Preparation of cost allocation supporting calculations,
- Benchmarking products and third party suppliers.
- Planning all material related costs and following/controlling price fluctuations,
- Prepare quarterly and yearly plans,
- Managing monthly post-calculations,
- Analysis of price fluctuation with E2E control and defining necessary action plans where applicable.
Business control tasks:
- Financial planning and reporting,
- Key Module flow and inventory reporting,
- Month End Closure (MEC) activities (accrual postings/reporting/MBR etc.),
- Forecasting (Annual Operational Plan AOP; Rolling Forecast RoFo),
- Business case calculations,
- Preparing, facilitating and performing Audits and Internal Control Standard (ICS),
- Coordination of price reduction activities on factory and regional level, prepare calculations for allocations and decision supporting calculations,
- Definition of factory cost prices calculation of project prices,
- Monitor the cost competitiveness of suppliers,
- Analyzing and maintaining standard prices on a regular basis.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
In this role, you will report to the Senior FP&A Manager in Global Competence Center in Łódź. On a daily basis, you will work closely with a collaborative global Supply Chain Team of international professionals, helping Philips to develop, build and improve Integrated Supply Chain in Philips. As we value diversity, we have a diverse and multi-functional team and many resources to support you.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Logistics.
- Min 5 years of experience in cost engineering/ cost control/ cost analysis. Experience within the Supply Chain would be an advantage.
- Advanced excel skills and the ability to work with a large amount of data is required.
- Experience working with IT systems is required, knowledge of SAP Supply Chain Module is preferred.
- Analytical mindset, high-level attention to detail.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision and able to work in the team.
- Customer service minded and ‘can-do’ mentality.
- Ability to work and coordinate with different functions in a multicultural and virtual working environment.
- Good organization skills with the ability to prioritize workloads, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal is a must.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events).
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)