In this role, you have the opportunity to
work at Philips and that is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Operational Planner is a function within Philips Personal Health European 3 Distribution Centers (DC North in Benelux, DC South in France, and DC East in Hungary) serving for markets Benelux, DACH, UK, Nordics, France, Iberia, IIG, and Central Europe, supporting order fulfillment and inventory management.
Process in scope: main and country inventory allocation, stock balancing, subcontracting process (i.e. VAS – Value Added Services, Refurbishment), damaged rework request, other good-flow requests.
- Perform and manage inventory allocation to the markets' storage locations, pro-actively and based on business requests, to ensure OTIF (On Time in Full) customer order fulfilments.
- Perform and manage stock balancing between 3 Distribution Centers and markets, to support sales as well as to drive Excess & Aging inventory reduction.
- Perform and manage the Value Added Services-to-stock process, including setting up the exception management process with the markets and perform accordingly.
- Perform subcontracting process, such as Rework, Refurbishment, sticking & bundling products according to business needs.
- Perform and manage sample order requests.
- Perform and manage the return goods flow from 3 DC to the vendors.
- Support the central and global initiatives in the area of Customer Satisfaction Level (CSL), inventory management, and other supply chain initiatives.
- Input to, monitoring of, and implementation of corrective actions resulting from published KPI’s related to service and inventory objectives.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
Being Member of Supply Chain Team in Global Competence Center in Łódź, You will be part of a collaborative global Supply Chain Team of international professionals, helping Philips to develop, build and improve Integrated Supply Chain in Philips.
As we value diversity, we have a diverse and multi-functional Team and many resources to support you. In this role, you will report to the Transport Manager in the Global Competence Center in Łódź.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree,
- 3 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Management / Warehousing & Distribution / Logistics,
- SAP Supply Chain knowledge is required,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with good customer service minded and ‘can-do’ mentality,
- Ability to work and coordinate with different functions in a multicultural and virtual working environment,
- Good organization and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize workloads, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner with proper attention to details,
- Problem-solving mindset with an ability to identify improvement opportunities,
- Ability to work on multiple issues in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision,
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)