In this role, you have the opportunity to
Take ownership of the assigned Region, to create a strong market presence of Philips within the product group of Diagnostic Imaging (DI) and Image Guided Therapy (IGT). You will be the primary party responsible for developing funnel of the projects and generating sales volume by responding to Customers’ needs and developing credible and strategic long-term relationships with customers that translate to revenue growth. You will represent Philips by developing and driving key partnerships both externally with Customers and Key Opinion Leaders and internally with Philips Health Systems counterparts to achieve order intake and to drive revenue growth against a set of annual targets.
You are responsible for
- Maximizing order intake, sales and price realization for medical equipment – Diagnostic Imaging (DI) and Image Guided Therapy (IGT) within the assigned Region – Northwest Poland.
- Developing and driving credible and productive long-term relationships with Customers, by understanding their business needs and providing value propositions. Developing and maintaining relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and establishing executive level relationships within assigned Key Accounts (hospitals, medical institutions).
- Identifying market opportunities for new Customers acquisition within the assigned region and for the selected product portfolio.
- Developing and executing strategic and tactical sales plans to meet or exceed financial targets.
- Understanding and managing the business and driving the execution of account-based sales plans and account strategies to achieve assigned targets.
- Conducting sales presentations for new and existing Customers.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies for the assigned group of devices.
- Monitoring competition and industry trends to provide effective feedback to management, commercial sales, and marketing organizations.
You are a part of
You will be part of the commercial organization of Philips Health Systems with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders. You will report to the Sales Manager Poland North.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University-level education.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience gained in Sales/ Account Management roles within Medical Devices/ Equipment or Pharmaceutical business.
- Demonstrated trackrecord of successful sales to healthcare providers. Knowledge of the clinical environment, hospital ecosystem and public tenders’ procedures is a must.
- Knowledge and experience working with the Diagnostic Imaging (DI) and Image Guided Therapy (IGT) devices would be an advantage.
- Professional knowledge and experience in the usage of relevant marketing and sales techniques.
- Experience in critical customer interactions, sales, presentations, and negotiations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to present and communicate effectively in multiple areas of the customers’ environment (C-Suite, Clinical leadership, and others).
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with an ability to manage the change as it relates to the culture and mindset of a complex organization.
- A fast learner who presents a proactive approach, being open-minded, independent, and well-organized.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel frequently.
- Fluent English – both written and spoken on top of native Polish.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We welcome you to a challenging, creative environment with phenomenal opportunities for you to explore. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career in Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)