Philips is a global leader in health technology, looking back on a 127 years’ history. Our vision is to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Our focus is on innovating new approaches to global health challenges, enabling better health and better care at a lower cost.
Philips Tasy EMR brings people, processes, and information together, connecting the dots of patient care to create a unified whole. It addresses the different clinical and non-clinical areas within healthcare institutions. Philips Tasy EMR system was first developed in Brazil more than 20 years ago. Since that time, Tasy EMR has evolved into a powerful zero-footprint solution, with intuitive user experience, and all the benefits of a modern EMR solution.
Today, Tasy EMR is in use in over 990 public and private institutions worldwide, including clinics, diagnostic centers, and both generalist and specialized hospitals. To learn more about our solutions please visit the link.
In this role you will have the opportunity to
Are you open to a new challenge within Connected Care? Will you be the new Application Specialist we are looking for to drive the growth of the Connected Care Informatics/Electronic Medical Record (Tasy) business in Poland and CEE Market? The role of Application Specialist will strongly contribute to the execution of our EMR growth plan within the CEE Region. You will translate the customer situation in the domain of workflow and efficiency improvement into a solution design, sales offer and implementation project plan.
You are responsible for
- Actively participating in coordinating and executing product demonstrations, presentations, and implementations together with the sales team.
- Preparing content and presenting solutions to prospective clients at all levels.
- Explaining the key concepts of an EMR and Philips’ solution to customers.
- Assessing customers’ business, clinical and technical needs, business goals, performance, and strategies as they pertain to our solution offerings.
- Working directly with Business Development Manager and Implementation Consultants. The role includes supporting business development activities around bringing to bear the healthcare informatics eco-system.
- Supporting the execution of the business development plan throughout the year.
- Educating the sales team on emerging clinical issues and positioning solutions to address these market changes.
- Acting as the bridge between the customer and the global development team.
- Participating in the implementation and deployment of IT solutions in the clinical environment.
- Mapping the customer’s workflows and identifying gaps for development or configuration.
You are a part of
A small, but growing team. The EMR category is a new business within Philips while being at the center of the Philips strategy: a comprehensive set of solutions with creative programs require education and significant transfer of knowledge/investment. Reporting to the Business Marketing Manager EMR CEE, you will be a member of a truly international team with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders. You will be based in Poland, preferably in Warsaw and will frequently travel.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University-level education in the areas of Information Technology/ Clinical or Computer Science/ Business/ Project Management.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience gained at IT hospital solution providers, integrators or in a healthcare environment, preferably in Presales or Project Implementation roles that required strong client interfacing.
- Confirmed domain experience with EMR (Electronic Medical Record) and/or HIS (Hospital Information Solution) is a must.
- Experience in critical customer interactions, sales, presentations, and negotiations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to present and communicate effectively in multiple areas of the customers’ environment (C-Suite, Clinical leadership, IT and others).
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with an ability to manage the change as it relates to the culture and mindset of a complex organization and a start-up phase of the EMR Business Line.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach, open-minded, independent, well-organized.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel frequently.
- Fluent English – both written and spoken on top of native Polish.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We welcome you to a challenging, creative environment with phenomenal opportunities for you to explore. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career in Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)