Job Posting Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to implement and track sales and marketing strategies in the following voivodships: Dolnoslaskie, Wielkopolskie, Lubuskie. Additionally, you will be a key person in educating the markets about our technologies and products, supporting our potential and existing customers.
You are responsible for:
- Working with Philips Respironics technologies and products in order to develop markets and maximize customers’ awareness.
- Planning and organizing workshops in the scope of marketing and promotion of the company’s technologies and products.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with opinion leaders, sleep labs, insurance companies, patient groups, and relevant decision-makers in hospitals.
- Creating new potential customers by continuous customer visits and marketing activities.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with resellers sales force.
- Motivate and training the resellers according to the company rules and standards will be of major importance.
- Collecting market and competition data in order to develop and supply complete market intelligence.
- Participating in local congresses, trade shows, and exhibitions.
You are a part of
This position resides in the Sleep & Respiratory Care Business Group, a business group of Philips HealthTech. We are highly dynamic, ambitious and agile within a fast-changing industry. Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our clinical and consumer customers to transform the personalized healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic conditions and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for consumers and patients through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Higher education, preferably in Biomedical Engineering or in any Medical Field.
- Natural predisposition for customer’s service and the capability of understanding customers’ needs
- Very well developed interpersonal skills, coupled with maturity and emotional intelligence.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Training skills would be required in this role.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, enthusiastic, a good team player.
- High level of English and Polish knowledge.
- Mobile and ready for frequent traveling.
In return, we offer you
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)