In this role, you have the opportunity to
lead and coach the Sales Back Office Team, whilst managing transformational projects that improve the Health Systems Sales Support processes.
You are responsible for
- Managing the on-boarding & off-boarding of team members
- Identifying & addressing any training and development requirements
- Providing effective coaching & feedback to the team
- Actively promoting performance management as a key driver of success
- Ensuring standard work is in place, continuously reviewing processes and procedures for improvement to deliver efficiencies
- Acting as a key point of contact for daily queries, escalations and process improvements
- Ensuring all Quote approvals and Order Package are created and submitted within given deadlines by making sure adequate resource is in place and escalating as required
- Working closely with all stakeholders to ensure we meet and exceed customer expectations
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You and your team are based in Lodz and responsible for providing support for the sales team in DACH Market (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in people management
- Fluent English and German are must (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge of sales process / business administration
- Hands-on experience with Lean techniques and culture
- Good communication skills at different levels (to internal stakeholders and regions/customers)
- Project management skills and improvement attitude
- Strong cultural awareness
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit Systems cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice/week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)