In this role, you have the opportunity to
manage a team of order managers in a particular value stream. You will assure the most efficient acceptance and processing of customer orders by your team of order managers and document creators with the goal to deliver timely and complete service to the customer.
You are responsible for
- HR management (capacity planning, development of own staff, coaching, performance management)
- Ensuring that quality of operations is in line with agreed standards/specifications and fully compliant
- Ensuring a great customer experience via phone and email, coaching your team on these soft skills
- Escalations management (external from customers; internal from Factories, BL Directors and Supply Chain Managers)
- Managing and creating a working environment enabling the team to deliver excellent service levels at minimum integrated supply chain cost
- Monitoring the Key Performance Indicators and taking necessary actions as soon as possible to steer and correct
- Driving process standardization within your Value Stream
- Improving the business performance by applying LEAN in the Value Stream
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You are a part of the Order Management Team. Order management is responsible for managing customer orders from order acceptance up to delivery to customers of Philips Healthtech in the EMEA region. The function order management is divided over several teams. The division of teams is based on Value Streams which cluster orders where related processes are of similar characteristics.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in people management
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge of other European languages will be an asset
- Knowledge of order management / business administration
- Hands-on experience with Lean techniques and culture
- Good communication skills at different levels (to factories and regions/customers)
- Project management skills and improvement attitude
- Strong cultural awareness
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit Systems cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)