In this role, you have the opportunity to
coordinate the entire order delivery process placed by Key Markets through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Catalogue Management, Finance, Planning, Shipping also Project Management, Sales and others.
Apart from that, you will contribute to changing the team from a traditional order management team to a team that acts as an extension of sales team in the field, assisting them and the customers with part enquiries, providing historic sales data as well as detecting potential leads for the business. Your challenge is to balance the requirements of ensuring a seamless order flow while providing a result-driven and proactive customer experience.
You are responsible for
- Managing sales orders
- Providing excellent customer service for our customers
- Processing order activities in SAP and other supporting applications
- Processing order changes due to Customer or warehouse requests
- Maintaining good communication with stakeholders
- Reporting, monitoring and controlling order book in an organized and compliant manner (ICS/SOx)
- Together with team members continuously implementing improvements through Lean tooling and disciplines
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part Supply Chain Team, which provide support to our clients from the EMEA region.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree (at least Bachelor)
- Proven track record of managing orders
- Fluent German (both written and spoken)
- Very good English
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP systems
- Strong customer service orientation
- Perfect communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Knowledge of logistics / supply chain
- Cultural awareness and pro-active behavior
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit Systems cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)