In this role, you have the opportunity to
Become a part of Philips Finance which under the umbrella of Royal Philips manages and performs transactional finance activities for the company. We are now in the process of consolidating regional European P2P activities into one Hub in Łódź and we know that people are key to the success of this transition – join us in this exciting journey!
You are responsible for
- Daily cooperation in multinational environment
- Investigating root causes of issues, proposing (and implementing) solutions
- Reporting and following up assigned issues
- Preparing charts for daily operational meetings
- Finding the necessary information for invoices pre-entered into the system
- Helping with clearing the debit balances on vendor accounts
- Participation in an exciting project within which we are transferring several companies to one system
- Preparing updates of files and manuals for external partners
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently enrolled in the at least third year of University degree (Economic or Finance-related studies would be an asset)
- Available at least 25h/week (preferably >30h/week)
- Quick learner
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- MS Office applications, including Excel intermediate knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mind with an eye for detail
In return, we offer you
- Paid 6-months internship based on civil contract
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to use English in everyday activities
- Work with passionate insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experience
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- Fast-paced oriented work in international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)