In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join the ever-expanding sales organization and an incredible team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device industry. Philips’ Image Guided Therapy Devices (IGT-D), is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. Due to the dynamic growth of our business, we are looking for a consummate sales professional who will strengthen our team on the position of Sales Manager IGT-D.
The Sales Manager IGT-D is responsible for achieving field sales objectives by serving an existing group of Customers as well as identifying and securing new ones. This is a very complex, process-oriented, high-level sales position that requires passion, drive, and enthusiasm.
- Maximizing order intake, sales and price realization for medical equipment;
- Ensuring continuity of the relationship with the accounts (hospitals, medical institutions);
- Identifying opportunities for new customers acquisition within a dedicated portfolio;
- Developing and driving credible and productive long-term relations with customers, by understanding their business needs and providing value propositions;
- Conducting sales presentations for new and existing customers;
- Contributing to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies for assigned products.
You are a part of
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. The position of Sales Manager IGT-D resides in the commercial team of Philips Image Guided Therapy Devices Business Line.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree. Medical educational background is preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience and successful track record in sales of medical equipment, device sales, disposable product sales;
- Experience with interventional cardiology and vascular surgery product group is highly preferred;
- Professional experience and knowledge of relevant marketing and sales techniques;
- Excellent negotiation skills, performed within given guidelines and sales plan coupled with analytical, training and motivational skills;
- Outstanding communication and networking skills;
- Feeling at ease while presenting to the large audience and working closely with Key Opinion Leaders.
- High level of business acumen;
- Mobility and readiness for intensive traveling;
- Fluent in English written and spoken, in addition to native Polish;
- Active driving license.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)