We are looking for a fearless change-driver with exceptional stakeholder management skills, a diligent planning and execution mindset, and a talent for working across all levels of the organization to achieve the target results.
As a business services Transition Manager, you will play a key role in a Philips program that encompasses a broad global scope and change mandate, and which is a significant contributor to the Philips strategy.
Leveraging your strong project and transition management background, you will be involved bringing about large-scale transformative change.
As a Transition Manager you will be responsible for transition execution, leveraging your existing transition expertise gained through working in a shared services environment (captive and/or Business Process Outsource). You will be tasked with the end-to-end planning and orchestration of successful transitions, leveraging the Philips business services transition methodology and tooling, to which you will also contribute, thereby ensuring continuous improvement.
To succeed, you will need a strong focus on results and an eye for detail, combined with an emphasis on managing stakeholders across the organization to build credible and trusted relationships.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for end-to-end execution of assigned transitions
- Lead the engagement and onboarding of management teams and staff, align with stakeholders, manage conflicts, facilitate and make decisions
- Scope, impact, and benefits assessment and validation per transition site
- Detailed transition planning and daily management of execution
- Act as the central liaison for all transition activities to the GBS Hub and evaluates, manages and mitigates risks at each stage and is responsible for planning and phasing of deliverables with the right quality and format and the timely delivery of agreed project results
- Ensure compliance with the GBS transition approach, governance, cost, and service level parameters
- Prepare transition plans for process transitions into the GBS Hubs including case for change, change management, communication, staffing, investments, timeline etc. and ensures compliance with the plans
You will report to the Head of GBS transitions. You will lead transition teams via a partnering model, taking responsibility for driving successful transition collaboration across various areas of the business towards well-defined goals. Your successful track-record of engaging and inspiring those around you will be your greatest asset.
We are looking for
- University degree (Bachelor/Master)
- At least 2 years of experience managing change projects/programs in complex environments within tight timeframes. Master-level capabilities required in Project and Change Management and Process improvement (including Value Stream Mapping)
- At least 2 years of Transition Management experience, Outsourcing/Offshoring, previous experience in setup of shared service centers
- Functional experience (1-2 yrs) in one or more of the business processes: Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Services etc.
- Advanced engagement, communication and interpersonal skills
- LEAN practitioner well-versed with lean and continuous improvement tools/techniques
- Results-oriented and strong analytical skills
- Highly energetic and able to inspire others
- A customer service attitude
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong written and spoken English, ideally with one or more additional languages
- We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment
- Potential for travel and engagement across multiple areas of the Philips operations
- Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with discount
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)