In this role, you have the opportunity to
As an Order Management Process Expert you will support in establishing and further standardizing the Value Streams within Order Management (OM) EMEA without losing the customer requirements. You will be challenged to initiate and implement improvement projects that will lead to predefined and agreed targets being met within the OM process.
You are responsible for
- Support and advise the Value Stream Team Lead for an efficient order fulfilment process within the Value Stream by standardized and agreed processes.
- Define and implement improvement projects, together with Value Stream Team Lead to further standardize the processes within and across the Value Streams
- Look for opportunities to standardize processes across the value stream
- Be the process expert and go to person for Value Stream Team Leads about setting standards/defining standards
- Coach Order Managers in their daily job how to apply the standards
- Be to owner of the process flows and work instructions
- Work closely with Value Stream Team Leads, other Process Engineers and Key Users to keep work instructions and process flows up-to-date and aligned across the teams.
- Assess upcoming process changes and make sure WI’s are being updated before go-live of new processes and are available during training.
- Develop and implement, within own team of Process Engineering, training structure within CFC for new employees, masterclasses for advanced subjects, and remedial teaching for OM's who perform sub-standard.
- Perform audits on OM procedure/WI’s framework to check consistency and quality of the framework content.
- Cooperate and align processes with other departments that influence OM way of working
You are part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Have minimum 3 years SAP experience within Order Management environment
- Experience with application of Lean in an office environment
- Have good influencing skills, communications skills and are a bridge builder
- Are customer focused with a drive to get things done and a hands on mentality
- Have an accurate, analytical and process driven way of working
- Are able to keep the integral overview
- Have an intrinsic curiosity to expand knowledge of processes and systems to improve overall performance
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)