In this role, you have the opportunity to
Take ownership for the assigned category, create a strong market presence with new sales channels, and new accounts to develop as well as new products to introduce into the market. Contact with Key Opinion Leaders to develop funnel of the projects. Gathering deep product knowledge to be able to present this to the customers.
You are responsible for
- Expanding the business with new products within the Monitoring & Analytics and Therapeutic Care modality
- Introducing into the market new products, developing new sales channels with a special focus on medical devices for emergency medicine
- Working as a Channel Manager on problems of diverse scope
- Multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of channel principles
- Formulating the complex solution for clients
- Working independently and providing consultative advice within specific functional areas.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree. Medical or technical background would be an asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience in account management or distributor management role, gained within the healthcare business
- Proven track record of selling medical devices for emergency medicine
- Demonstrate strong solution selling approach
- Professional knowledge and experience in the usage of relevant marketing and sales techniques
- Excellent negotiation skills, performed within given guidelines and sales plan
- Strong business acumen
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is expanding Monitoring & Analytics and Therapeutic Care modality enterprise-wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)