In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive down Defect on Arrivals (DEFOAs)** during service part deliveries and make a meaningful impact to improve our customers experience regarding service part quality. Lead a team of 5 DEFOA analysts.
** DEFOA (DEFect On Arrival) is defined as a part delivered that does not fix the customer problem due to a defect in the part quality or part delivery process.
You are responsible for
- Owner of the Service DEFOA KPIs in SPS and Services
- Drive initiatives to reduce logistics and parts quality DEFOAs with both BUIs, suppliers and Markets
- Chairman of the DEFOA Steering Team meetings with representatives from BIUs and Markets
- Owner of all SPS DEFOA related processes (including web-based DEFOA registration tool CDR2) and maintain process consistency in execution and documentation
- Manage all SPS DEFOA reporting activities
- Manage and own the Quality Seal Program
- Drive DEFOA autopsy rates
- Own the DEFOA root cause analysis process in the SPS return warehouses for logistic DEFOAs
- Follow-up on DEFOA case escalations for structural resolution with internal stakeholders
- Be the manager of a group of 5 DEFOA analysts who are working on DEFOA customer escalations and root cause analysis.
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master (Msc) degree in Logistics, Business Economics, Operations, technical study
- 7+ years of experience in supply chain management or (supplier) quality assurance/engineering
- Proven capability in process description and maintenance of quality management system documents
- Knowledge of SAP and Business Objects is required
- Very good English (both verbal and written)
- Comfortable with technical terminology
- MS Office experience
- Excellent managerial skills with a proven track record in having managed teams
- Result oriented, being persuasive, encouraging and motivating and able to drive performance across Philips functions (i.e. factories, engineering departments, suppliers)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style;
- Fact focused and strong analytical skills;
- Willingness to spend time traveling (10%);
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)