In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive down Defect on Arrivals (DEFOAs)** during service part deliveries and make a meaningful impact to improve our customers experience regarding service part quality.
** DEFOA (DEFect On Arrival) is defined as a part delivered that does not fix the customer problem due to a defect in the part quality or part delivery process.
You are responsible for identification of the root cause of reported DEFOAs and to initiate the necessary preventative actions, which includes providing prompt customer care and coordination of warehouse processing.
You are responsible for
- Operational checks and Maintenance of CDR2(DEFOA) tool
- In depth investigation, root cause analysis and corrective actions for Logistic DEFOAs
- Customer escalations and Customer care
- Escalation path for the return warehouses Inspectors (Blue rooms)
- Responding to sps. DEFOA functional mailbox for communications from Markets, BIUs, Warehouses, Supplier Autopsies and other SPS teams.
- NSDEFOA Enrichment, PO creation, Tracking, reports on aging cases and follow up of not-needed NSDEFOA parts
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master (Msc) degree in Logistics, Business Economics, Operations, Technical study
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain management or (supplier) quality assurance/engineering
- Knowledge of SAP and Business Objects is required
- Comfortable with technical terminology
- Professional written and verbal communication skills - English
- MS Office experience
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Investigative and Problem solving skills
- Takes accountability and will drive things to completion
- Ability to identify opportunities for and implement continuous improvement
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)