Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Being a part of a digital team responsible for high growth business that will help improve the lives of people in CEE region, while supporting Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for:
- Strategize, execute and manage a variety of Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analytics
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future trends
- Gather data on consumer, competitor and market conditions
- Recommend measurement solutions
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to achieve KPIs
- Provide regular reports, ROI analysis and recommendations for campaigns Marketing Managers
- Collaborate with internal clients and internal teams on a regular basis
To succeed in this role, you should have following skills and experience
- Proven experience (min. 2 years/ in managing Facebook ad campaigns
- Previous ownership of your own clients/accounts
- Responsibility for large budgets
- Bachelor’s degree or better, with strong academic performance
- Expert knowledge of trends and tools for paid social media platforms
- Strong research abilities with excellent analytical skills
- Very good English oral and written communication skills
In return we offer
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its digital capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)