In this role, you have the opportunity to
To live your passion for supply chain and customer service and develop your expertise in business services by integrating and strengthening Supply Chain organization to optimize our delivery to customers.
You are responsible for
- Process transactions in SAP/ServiceMax/Sofon and other supporting applications
- Carry out general activities to support the execution of sales processes
- Maintain good communication with stakeholders
- Cooperate with sales support, order management, project manager and other functional groups to ensure efficiency and consistency in customer fulfillment and execution
- Provide excellent customer service for our customers
- Reporting, monitoring and control of order book in an organized and compliant manner (ICS/SOx)
- Together with team members continuously implementing improvements through Lean tooling and disciplines.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Supply Chain and Customer Service team that is supporting Philips EMEA business with effective end-to-end supply chain management, on time distribution, boosting quality through standardized processes, and enhancing competencies, while also ensuring product, solutions and services delivery performance and an excellent lifetime customer experience.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or vocational (MBO) degree with relevant work experience
- At least 2 years’ experiences within Supply Chain or Customer Service activities
- Knowledge of logistics / supply chain
- Very good level of English
- Knowledge of SAP and/or equivalent ERP systems
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (to factories and customers)
- Cultural awareness and pro-active behavior
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)