Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Are You a talented engineer with experience in Finance? In addition, aviation is your interest? Aviation Interface Specialist role could help you spread your wings and give you a chance to real impact for the company’s development.
Our team tackles complex problems in original ways. We are a proactive group of engineers who are willing to do more than just respond to issues. We thrive on working smart not hard, and always look for opportunities to automate as much of our operations as possible.
What’s the role?
As Aviation Interface Specialist you will assess the efficiency of the “into-plane” data capture process (including systems, processes, and people) to identify best practice, root causes of delays and report to Aviation LT.
More specifically, your role will include:
Gather data to create meaningful Aviation data capture MI (metrics, comprehensive analyses of issues, improvement suggestions) and develop a reporting package for the Aviation LT and Regional LTs.
Work with the Airports, Operations, Back-Offices and IT to identify root cause of delays.
Work with Aviation OTC team, Operations teams, Back Offices and IT to remove the limitation to performance, identify and embed best practices globally within the Aviation data capture process.
Play an active role in the Aviation RFT forums.
Aviation Data Base Management (Cockpit).
We are looking for candidates who have good attention to detail and will be able to extrapolate this skill to understand the overall impact for the Aviation organization. Beyond that, we’d hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
Extensive experience in Aviation and OTC process and/or project management – 3 years.
Financial and IT qualifications advantage.
Excellent communication/planning skills and strong drive.
Be able to work under tight time pressure.
Understanding of different technical solutions throughout the aviation process.
Analyses & solves problems.
Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
English – min. C1.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects