GCT QA EMEA Project Test Analyst will be responsible for driving all the deliverables and artifacts of testing for various projects related to all Consumer Banking areas in EMEA region accordingly with GCT/SDLC procedures and processes.
- Driving testing phase in various projects related to Bank System Software in EMEA region
- Project status monitoring and reporting
- Daily discussion with the project stakeholders in order to meet the testing deliverables
- Creating testing artifacts, Test Plan and Exit Document.
- Defects Management
- Close cooperation with other Test Leads driving projects from different areas
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Enhance knowledge of project management process and testing process.
- Possibility to work with professionals in the multicultural environment
- Opportunity to broaden the practical knowledge and learn from others, get familiarized with new applications and systems
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance
- Access to a dynamic variety of training material & courses across multiple delivery platforms
- Numerous learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to use English on a daily basis
Skills & Experiences:
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken with the ability to communicate with both Technical and Non-Technical partners, across multiple teams and geographies
- Willingness to learn
- Good Time Management and Excellent Self-Organization
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Working in a culturally diverse environment
- MIS generation, analysis and reporting
- Project and Testing phases familiarity
- Familiarity with Citi systems and applications (Optional)
- HP ALM Quality Center and JIRA (Optional)
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience