AML Operations mitigates money laundering and terrorist financing risks for Citi and its customers in the global marketplace. It uses skilled analysts, state-of-the-art technology and globally standard policies and procedures to ensure effective monitoring and reporting of suspicious activities.
- Support the design, development and implementation of the test strategy and plan.
- Design and Review test scripts, test conditions, input test data and expected results.
- Execute tests using tests scripts according to UAT plans.
- Review, manage and raise defects identified during UAT.
- Document test results in agreed, common and consistent manner.
- Raise to Test Lead any issues that may impact on time delivery or quality of the end product.
- Prepare adequate test evidence and testing documentation for approvals and decisions.
- Adhere GSOM UAT procedure, use common tools (HP ALM, URT) and best practice.
- Cooperate with Regional and Global UAT teams for common tests, knowledge exchange and best practice sharing.
- Building and applying testing excellence and knowledge of anti-money laundering processes.
- Operating within agreed business SLAs, KPIs, control processes and confidentiality standards.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- 3+ year of AML experience or 3+ year of Testing experience
- At least 1 year of experience in financial institutions and knowledge of banking products.
- Experience in coordination of projects
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to show initiative and creativity in problem solving
- Strong analytical skills (technical background is preferred)
- Fluent ability to communicate in English (at least B2 certification level)
- Knowledge of applications supporting the testing process: HP ALM, Jira, Bugzilla, QTP, others
- Knowledge of relationship databases, SQL, VBA, Oracle
- Basic knowledge of SAS /4GL, UFT, Selenium etc. is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
- ISTQB Certificate (Foundation level) is a plus
- Chance to gain knowledge of project management process, testing process.
- Chance to gain knowledge about AML processes and systems used for AML risk monitoring (Mantas, Actimize).
- Chance to get familiarized with operational processes within Citi Service Center.
- Chance to gain ISTQB certificates, up to Advanced level.
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment, gaining knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale IT
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- Comprehensive package of trainings
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits