The Global Risk Integration Team is part of the Risk Systems & Technology team in Risk Architecture. The team plays key role in the integrity of Citi’s global Credit Risk reporting. The Risk Operations Analyst will support the coordination of and execution of Credit Risk Feed Integration projects related to various Derivatives, FX, & SFT Trading businesses. The role involves broad interface with Credit Risk Platforms across various business areas. The candidate will assist in end-to-end system migrations and new system integrations for credit risk feeds with a strong focus on data quality, regulatory and Basel requirements.
- Assist in the management of the test and implementation schedule for multiple data flow changes projects.
- Support project activities in relation to project implementations (including post-production checks).
- Attend project status meetings and provide regular updates to Senior Management and Stakeholders
- Prepare Test Requirements Documents, obtain approval from key stakeholders.
- Complete User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans, perform and coordinate UAT tasks.
- Obtain approvals for test requirements documents, test plans and test results from the business owners and stakeholders.
- Maintain project issues lists.
- Demonstrate strong awareness of the group’s processes and procedures.
- Engage Business and Risk Management stakeholders in priority discussions for feed integration projects for given asset class/set.
- Obtaining working knowledge of Credit Risk evaluation methodologies and management procedures
- Gaining experience in Project Management methodology and IT organisations
- Exposure to Trading Businesses and their product offerings including working on new product implementations
- at least 2 years work experience in banking, or finance
- Project management knowledge and practical experience in running projects
- knowledge of organizational structures within EMEA Risk or Finance and Sytems/ data flows landscape would be an asset
- fluent communication in English
- Good communication skills are essential as the position requires liaison with a large number of teams: Stakeholders and project partners.
- communication skills
- organizational skills
- MS Office knowledge