EMEA AML Investigation Technology team is seeking an Application Technology Specialist to support EMEA AML technology projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for application maintenance and delivery of AML solutions in close cooperation with project managers, business analysts, developers and infrastructure teams.
- Assist in the delivery of AML Investigations strategic toolset for all of EMEA
- Technical support of EMEA AML investigation projects, including code deployments, test support, and issues resolution
- Develop in-depth knowledge of AML behaviour detection as it applies to the banking industry
- Assist in requirements definition, execution and implementation of solutions that satisfy AML Technology strategy
- Ensure all issues are escalated / documented according to Citi policies
- Maintain project documentation
- Coordinate application releases
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships across Business, Development and Technology Infrastructure groups.
- Opportunity to gain knowledge about the AML business process.
- Exposure to different AML business groups in EMEA countries.
- Develop technical skills as used in the Mantas and Actimize product lines, e.g. Abinitio (ETL), Oracle DB, Websphere, BigData, BI tools
- Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits (Multisport card, private medical care, health insurance, pension plan, trainings)
- Prior experience in IT related function
- Ability to work independently and drive multiple priorities.
- Prior experience working on relational databases (preferably Oracle) and SQL language
- Experience with Linux and bash/shell scripting
- Experience with application and web servers
- Good understanding of three-tier architecture (software and hardware)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- knowledge of application deployment tools (i.e. BMC Release Lifecycle Management) and BI tools (i.e. Microstrategy)
- experience with Oracle MANTAS, NICE Actimize products and ETL tools (i.e. Abinitio, Informatica)
- previous experience with agile project management methodology