Markets&Securities Services is a global unit responsible for all securities account and fund accounting services. Join one of our departments within the CSC Poland to have a unique opportunity to progress your career with one of the largest financial services institutions in the world. Would you like to contribute to our mission of enabling Growth and Progress? Then, your place is here!
What would you do as a Junior Financial Operations Specialist?
- Booking / verification of transactions made for investment funds accounts
- Investigation of exceptions and discrepancies
- Contact with market participants to ensure all relevant information are reflected in Citi systems
- Preparation and delivery of reports to Clients or internal teams
What would You get in return?
- Full time job contract
- International working environment at the office
- Sponsorship of globally recognized certificates in financial industry (Institute of Banking, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment)
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.)
- A chance to develop your own career across a number of diverse, growing functions (both locally and abroad)
- Possibility to work on either day or afternoon shifts, availability of remote work
- Access to unlimited number of training
What do you need to become our Junior Financial Operations Specialist?
- Is interested in financial markets and has basic knowledge/orientation/experience in this area
- Has a very good command of English (B2-C1)
- Has the ability to learn quickly and is willing to acquire new skills
- Knows the basics of MS Office