The Payments Transformation is a Global Program which has the objective to replace complex local and manual legacy infrastructure in an effort to support the payments and receivables business to improve customer experience, accelerate revenue, reduce cycle times and cost.
This is a role within the Payments Transformation Project team based in Poland. The role entails managing the project processes from gathering of requirements through to the implementation of changes across a suite of applications. The role will require the individual to work with various stakeholder groups, including Client Operations, Product and Technology.
This role would suit a self-starting individual, who is keen to work both independently and as a team player, and as and when situations arise, having the ability to be completely adaptable to changing business requirements and deliverables is essential.
Conduct reviews of the relevant applications and processes with Stakeholders.
- Gather, analyze and document business requirements; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary.
- Ensure correct supporting artefacts are produced for each project including the BRDs, Testing scenarios, deployment plans etc. in line with the ICG O&T project standards.
- Build and maintain relationships with keys stakeholders.
- Communicating progress of the project(s) to relevant parties including, but not limited to Senior Sponsors, Business Sponsors, Steering Committees and Program Management Office as appropriate.
- Prior experience of large multi-stream projects and programs
- Experience of managing large technical and/or process related projects
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience producing excellent communication material and presenting to Senior Stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Experience of writing requirements documentation, e.g. CR’s, BRD’s, FRD’s etc. would be beneficial
- Experience in any or all of Cross border payment processing, SWIFT standards, ACH payment processing, Cheque processing and Nostro reconciliation would be useful
- Project management experience / qualification a plus
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work and develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge
- Competitive salary and social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance and other)
- Excellent working environment