In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join a company that offers meaningful solutions, which enhance people’s lives all over the world. We challenge and empower you to make the most of your talents while working in an international team.
- Support installation Philips Health Systems equipment according standards with respect to quality and installation
- To support Philips FSE with planned maintenance and corrective maintenance
- To follow all quality standards within the frame of valid Philips Health systems business policies
- Demonstrating commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality
- To be a professional representative for Philips Health systems with respect to customer problems
You are a part of
27 Field Service Engineers (FSE) working in the sector of Philips Health Systems. We are currently looking for a Field Service Intern who wants to join our team and support us minimum full 3 days a week.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- You are located in Bydgoszcz
- You are a student of last year in the field of Electronics, Electrical Engineering or Automation
- Technical high school diploma would be additional asset
- Basic knowledge of electronic is a must
- You are a detail-oriented, taking-ownership, pro-active and self-confident person with good time management and organizational skills
- Fluent Polish (both verbal and written) and communicative English (especially written)
- First professional experience is an advantage
In return, we offer you
- 12-months program (with possibility to extend for regular position)
- Possibility to gain knowledge about Philips CT-Tomography, MR-magnetic resonance products, X-ray machines, CV-angiographs, ultrasound scanners, cardio monitors, solutions and services
- The chance to expand your knowledge and skills
- Work in a modern team of experienced engineers
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)