Develop and drive Philips Healthcare MR Business in Poland. Every day will offer new and exciting challenges, selling some of the Healthcare Industry’s most innovative solutions. You will be required to build high level business relationships both internally and externally, constantly being aware of current and future market trends with respect to customer and overall industry, and execute a planned approach to maximizing sales volumes and margins.
You are responsible for:
- Delivering and implementing Global strategy for MR Portfolio in Poland.
- Promote Philips Healthcare MR solution in customer visits, seminars and trade shows
- Train and support local direct and indirect sales teams at product knowledge and competitor analysis
- Update stakeholders with customer facing role (e.g. District Managers, Account Managers) on product and market developments
- Development of MR projects
- Execute the marketing plan for the assigned Business Lines (BL).
- Provide information about market trends, competitor’s sales practices and potential projects to the responsible Business Manager
- Provide input in the generation of the BL order intake/sales forecast
- Participate in the district sales planning exercise for the BL, securing high-quality funnel management that is captured in the CRM tool
- Building and maintaining proper relations with healthcare KOLs
- At least a Bachelor's Degree: Bioengineering, Medical or Technical will be preferred.
- 3 years of related experience in Modality Management.
- Proven track record in a sales environment will be a strong asset.
- Outspoken communication, presentation, selling and effective negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English in addition to the local language.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Ability to work independently while interacting within a (virtual) team with all levels of the organization.
- High level of integrity and result-oriented.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)