Coordinate Installation process:
- Coordinate meetings at the customer sites to ensure communication flow and project progression
- Proactively mobilise and coordinate installation project to maximise efficiency and fulfil customers’ needs post-award
- Proficiency of the key project management tools - Lean, software tools, etc
- Leading and motivation of virtual teams from across several departments
Manage different stakeholders at customer sites
- Escalation point of contact for implementation work package
- Develop good relationships with all stakeholders
- Actively communicate project progression, changes and risks to all stakeholders
Coordinate Roche stakeholders
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating project plan
- Develop clear communication channels with all the stakeholders
Manage Solution Implementation
- Onsite responsibilities include monitoring construction progress, coordinating with stakeholders (facilities, architects, mechanical and structural engineers etc.), solving and coordinating construction issues and managing installation activities according to a schedule established mutually with the customer
- Maintain full project involvement until completion
- Serve as primary point of contact for full duration of the project
Pre tender Role
- Develop in coordination with KAM’s added proposal to demonstrate project delivery post-award
- Present Solution Project Complex Manager to key Accounts
- Attractive social package.
- Work in an international environment.
- The possibility of professional development.
- Employment based on employment contract
You are a person who wants to influence your development and you are looking for a company that will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your own goals regardless of your position or location, if you are looking for a job that does not define the boundaries of self-fulfillment, but will be its beginning ... the next step is yours.
Apply by sending your CV with a covering letter by 16/11/2019
...The next step is yours
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.