Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
• Professional with a career reflecting tech leadership abilities coupled with "hands on" experience in a diverse range of software projects
• Strong exposure on Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, REST APIs, Microservices
• Experience on messaging related technologies such as JMS, MQ and/or Kafka
• Exposure on Cloud integration and Container services
• Understanding of relational (Oracle, SQL Server) and NoSQL DBs (Mongo or Cassandra)
• Good understanding of Agile based execution processes
• Proven skills in performance tuning and quality improvements
• Exposure to OOP based UI Frameworks – AngularJS/ReactJS/NodeJS and Bootstrap
• Prior financial/banking experience is highly desirable
Working as a Developer for UBS Global Wealth Management - US Technology organization as part of Capital Markets Function
Full Stack UI and Java Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with 8+ years’ experience in Core Java, REST API, Microservices, Spring framework, relational and NoSQL DBs with good exposure on frontend technologies. Candidate should be able to work independently, good communication skills, and should have experience in working on large complex development projects. Applies skills and knowledge of the tools to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.