At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Do you want to set the stage for test automation in Arla IT while being part of a cross functional test automation team empowered to create the Arla regression test suite?
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Senior Test Automation Specialist, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
Enable efficient test automation in Arla IT
We are expanding a test automation scrum team in Gdansk to design, implement and execute the automated regression test suite in Arla IT. The suite covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business critical. We are in the urgent need of increasing coverage of the suite but also improving it to support our continuous agile transformation supporting the trains in creating more frequent releases.
Your job as a Senior Test Automation Specialist, being part of the test automation team, will be to provide technical leadership and strategic direction for the test-automation organization.
Your main tasks are:
- Setting the stage for the test automation architecture and a robust test suite
- Providing strategical direction for test automation to the team
- Developing the testing infrastructure and test automation framework
- Problem solving and optimization in regard to improving the test suite effectiveness and efficiency
- Implementing TDS and data independency in the suite
- Improving our SAP Data landscape with reference to the Global Regression Test Suite
Test automation architecture experience and strong analytic skills
For you to provide the new team with a strategic direction we expect you to have experience with Test Automation Architecture and having strong analytical-, problem solving-, and decision-making skills.
Furthermore, we expect:
- 5+ years professional experience in a software role, preferable working with test automation
- Excellent knowledge of test automation, testing tools (like Tosca, Selenium, Worksoft etc.) and test processes (Agile development, preferred ISTQB certification)
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture, SOA testing metrics, Data Protocols, and virtualization concepts
- Comprehensive knowledge in software development (e.g. C#, Java)
- Degree in IT (software/system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or similar)
- Solid experience in build management and continuous integration
- Good communication skills (ability to explain complex technical issues)
- Curious about new technologies and tools
- Fluent English communication skills (ability to explain complex technical issues)
What you can expect from us:
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office 😊
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
If this sounds exciting, please apply via this link.