Finance Analyst (Wealth Management EMEA)
Job Reference #
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a flexible attitude, quantitative focus, and strong desire to learn new skills and develop in the area of financial analysis and controlling? We are looking for someone who will help us with:
- bringing finance to the next level by actively looking for constant process improvements
- supporting various finance processes e.g. planning, forecasting, target maintenance, monthly and quarterly closing
- conducting financial analysis to support senior management decisions
- providing analytical support to CFO of the Wealth Management EMEA Business Unit
- You’ll be working in the Wealth Management EMEA CFO team in Zabierzow, Eximius Park. The team provides analytical coverage, advice and constructive challenge to Wealth Management EMEA business & senior management. On a daily basis team collaborate closely with finance business partners based in Zurich as well as local controllers across European domestic locations.
- 2+ years' experience in a finance, controlling or a related function, especially within financial services industry
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- the ability to think for yourself while still being a team player
- high proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint, with Think Cell experience a plus
- very good written and spoken English
- proactive and self-motivated personality able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.