Senior Data Scientist (Evidence Lab)
Evidence Lab Innovations, Investment Banking, Marketing and Communications, Quantitative Analysis
Job Reference #
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Do you know how to solve problems? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions?
We’re looking for Data Scientist who can:
– turn data into an asset across the organization
– rapidly perform Data Science analysis to provide insights using a variety of techniques
– apply experience and expertise in several tools such as R, Python, SPSS/SAS
– perform full life-cycle of Data Scientist activities, including conceptual and operational
– manage end to end research projects – clarify research requirements and devise research approaches
– collect and combine data from multiple sources, analyze it for insights and produce great visuals
– stay on top of current business and industry trends
You’ll be working in the data science team in UBS Evidence Lab Innovations in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). We are looking for talented and experienced Data Scientists to help grow the business by working on various projects either within Evidence Lab Innovations or partner with different line of businesses across UBS.
You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
– a bachelor's degree or master degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing or any other related fields with special focus towards data analytics or statistical modeling
– at least 5 years relevant experience in marketing analytics and statistical modeling
– proficient in R, Python, SQL, and/or SPSS / SAS
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills and solid knowledge/experience in statistical modeling and data mining
– experience in Tableau and Greenplum/MADlib is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.