Process Compliance Officer, EMEA
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about applying your skills to support Regional Procurement related activities in EMEA?
– Support and guide regional stakeholders on Procurement policies and processes.
– Rollout process and policy changes in the region including development and delivery of any communication and training needed
– Be responsible for key procedural controls related to countries' compliance with Procurement policies and processes.
– Interface with key stakeholders within Supply Chain, legal and other functions & divisions.
– Escalate issues and concerns
– Lead regional initiatives
– Help develop a risk acceptance framework for the smaller countries in the region
– Support extension of our Procurement Services provider's services to countries in the region
– Assist in closure of Operational Risk Issues
You will report to the Regional Procurement Lead, EMEA in Supply Chain. Supply Chain is a recently established Group Corporate Services function.
Supply Chain was created to enhance value identification and delivery and provides 3 services, Cost Category Management, Supplier Management and Regional Procurement and includes a Commercial Support and Transformation team.
– A university degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline and may have professional commercial qualifications e.g., MBA or CIPS
– 5+ years of experience in the field of procurement, category management, strategic sourcing, vendor management or vendor risk
– At least 2-year experience in Sourcing and Procurement lifecycle and process design or execution
– Experience with Ariba is a plus
– Highly financially literate
– Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by building relationships to deliver tangible results in complex environments
– Ability to understand, communicate and support a complex process
– Fluent in English both oral and written – other languages like French, German, other European languages an advantage
– Strong communication skills
– Well versed in sourcing and procurement processes
– Good understanding of sourcing and supplier risk
– Focused on quality of service delivery and stakeholder management
– Known for being diligent and hitting deadlines
– Flexible and pragmatic
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.