Finance Business Partner (CFO Advisory)
Job Reference #
Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you a great listener with ability to act as a Finance Business Partner? We are looking for someone who will help us with:
- planning, organizing, analyzing and researching to address synthesized specific business solutions with problem description, findings, conclusions and recommendations
- conducting financial analysis to support senior management recommendations
- providing analytical support for financial information requirement beyond standard reporting framework
- supporting various finance processes e.g. planning, estimating, forecasting, monthly and quarterly closing globally
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management CFO function located in Krakow, Poland as part of the global Finance business partnering team.
The team provides advice and constructive challenge to Global Wealth Management, focusing on its activities, performance and business cases to optimize the use of the firm's financial resources, as well as acting as the primary point of contact for senior management on Finance matters.
- at least 4-5 years of experience in the area of financial analysis, accounting, controlling or finance in general
- very good written and spoken English
- knowledge of financial industry with strong understanding of Profit and Loss dynamics
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills and MS PowerPoint
- very good communication skills and ability to work with various levels of stakeholders
- proactive and self-motivated personality able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
- experience in interacting and presenting to senior-level management
- ability to analyze the overall financial data
- strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
– intellectually curious and take ownership to solve problems
– clear, structured and have action-oriented thinking
– able to synthesize analyses and articulate results to the business
– a team player who is self-sufficient and holds yourself accountable for your responsibilities
– comfortable interacting with colleagues at different levels and can build trusted relationships
– someone who embraces collaboration, constructive challenge and shows integrity
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.