Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the international team of test automation enthusiasts. We add value by increasing production stability and cost efficiency while creating and deploying new solutions to our customers. As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you’ll play a valuable role in increasing quality of delivering solutions focusing on automation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing Automated test cases in coordination with developers, product owners and business experts
- Eliminating manual testing and trivial activities
- Gathering and managing test data needed for testing
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
- Proactively driving improvements to automated test coverage
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have ability to drive QA activities across the delivery team
- Are willing to constantly improve your competences in test automation
- Have good communication skills to drive automation focus also among other team members
Your experience and background:
- 3+ years of hands-on test automation experience in any of following domains: GUI based (Web), service-based level (REST, soap)
- Coding skills in Object Oriented Languages: Java preferred
- Knowledge and experience in solutions supporting test automation (Selenium WebDriver / RestAssured / Postman / Mockito / Chrome devtools)
- Experience in mobile apps testing would be an additional asset
- Skills with data manipulation using various data formats (e.g. XML, CSV, JSON) would be an additional asset
- Basic experience with SQL queries preparation
- Experience in working with source code control tools (GIT), as well as experience in working with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins/Bamboo/Docker)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.