Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Would you like to kickstart your career in an international bank? Are you a creative and talented presentation designer? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and turn complex information into digestible, high quality presentations for Nordea IT? Then you might be our new student in presentation design.
We are now looking for a Student in Nordea to bring a strong set of graphic design sensibilities, a powerful grasp of story-telling, and an eagerness to collaborate with stakeholders.
About this opportunity
Welcome to IT Students. We add value by providing business support and delivering to the Nordea IT strategic vision. As a Student in Nordea you will play a valuable role in delivering marketing and communication services to Nordea’s Technology department.
What you will be doing:
- Design PowerPoint presentations with focus on making it more visual and more professional - to be used internally/externally supporting timely communication towards relevant stakeholders
- Deliver high quality on assigned tasks contributing to high standards and efficient work process
- Represent the unit with a service minded and professional attitude to maintain a strong reputation among both external and internal partners
You will join a team that is currently comprised of 19 students that work in different areas within IT. The time commitment is expected to be approximately 16-20 hours per week. For the right candidate this is a great opportunity where you will get to know Nordea as an employer and get a chance to build a network in the largest bank in northern Europe.
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are structured and detail-oriented
- Are prepared to take responsibility and engage with stakeholders on different level
- Possess an enterprising mindset, creativity and the courage to share your ideas
- Always deliver on time and with high quality
Your experience and background:
- Enrolled at a relevant university program (such as Marketing, Communication, Business Administration etc.)
- Expert in PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to interpret and apply written and verbal direction to design assignments
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interest in learning and sharing new design trends and tools
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 15 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.