Citi CPB team is seeking a highly motivated developer to expand the existing global team. The team is developing and supporting existing and new applications, as part of the EMEA Tax Program.
The successful candidate should have strong analytical skills, technical depth, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deliver high quality technical solutions to multiple global stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate development progress to the tech lead.
- Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
- Work effectively as part of a large global team.
- At least 6 months of SQL and PL/SQL development experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle DB
- Usage of standard development and CI/CD tools and packages.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communicative English ( spoken and written )
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of computer science, data structures and algorithms.
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme